Participated in international street festivals:
2002 - Nescafe, Moscow
2004 - Meeting of Styles, Moscow
2008, 2009 - Write For Gold, Moscow
2013, 2014 - Show Your Flow, Moscow
2015 - 2018 - Faces and Laces, Moscow
In 2013, Kostya August painted his first canvases.
Since 2015, he has participated with canvases in group exhibitions, including international ones.
The end of 2017 completely abandons the canvases.
2014 - Solo show in tea club "Baza", Moscow, Russia
2015, 2016 - Art Who Art, Moscow, Russia
2015 - 2018 - Time for Art, Moscow, Russia
2016 - Show in Museum of Moscow, Moscow, Russia
2017 - Visionary Art Show, Lecce, Italy
Awarded: Best Visionary Artist
2018 - Paint for Georgia, Mtskheta, Georgia
Since 2014, Kostya August has been doing collaborations with different brands.
Since 2017, has launched his own brand of clothing.
2015 - Kostya August makes the world's largest Art installation, with proof and video confirmation. This work leads him to a new direction in art, which he gives the name "Sense of Space".
The main plan for the coming years is the further development of the direction of sense of space and art as a scientific work.
1. Madness of Art, 2015 (Samui, Thailand)
2. Presence in Space, 2005 - ... (World)
3. An absolute understanding of street art in the gallery, 2017
4. 2 works, 2018 (Moscow, Russia)
5. Cube, 2018 (Moscow, Russia)
6. Branch of tomato, 2019 (Cartagena, Colombia)
7. The last day of canvas, 2019 (Moscow, Russia)
© 2005 - 2019. Kostya August